Thursday, October 27, 2011

Without A Word



I shouldn't have done that
I should have just ignored it
Like something that I couldn't see
Like something I can't see
I shouldn't have look at you at all
I should have run away

I should have acted like i didn't hear it
Like something I couldn't hear
Like something I can't hear
I shouldn't have listen to love at all

** Without a word you let me know love
     Without a word you gave me love
You made me even hold of your breath
But you ran away....

Without a word love leaves me
Without a word love tosses me away
What should i say next
My closed lips were surprised
Coming without any words

Why does it huts so much
Why does it hurts continuously
Except for the fact that I can't see you anymore
And that you are not here anymore
Otherwise, it is the same as before

**
Without a word tears fall
Without a word my heart brakes down
Without a word I wait for love
Without a word I hurt because of love
I zone out, I become a fool
I cry looking at the sky

Without a word farewell finds me
Without a word, the end comes to me
Think my heart was surprised
To send you away without any preparation
It came without a word

Without a word love comes
Without a word love leaves
Like the fever I've had
maybe all I need to do is to hurt for a while


Because, in the end .. 
only scars are left

xoxo- me .. (hukks hukss)

No comments: