Monday, April 12, 2010

32 Years And Counting

Yups, a year older. But am okey with it.
Age is just a number, after all my most of my frens n people around me said that i don't look like am in my 30's.
Maybe because i've a petite figure n younger looking face (perah santal tol!)

I have my dearly family who loves me , my lovely frens , my job that i sumtime love n sumtime not so in love with (heeyy.. banyak keje mcm tu lahh). I don't own much, but i appreciate every single of it.

I long to have my own family with the man i love. En. Mat la of coz. Tapi kalau dia takmaw kawen ngan chek, takpa la. Terpaksa la chek cari orang len. Adakah lagi orang nak? heheh..

Life will never be like a fairy tale one lah. So stop imagining about it. Face the fact.

I i were meant to be alone??
Hadap jer lah dik non. If you were married ngan some one you love pun, kekadang you are not happy..
Nko mugkin jawab "Better kawin daripada tak kawen!"
Kesian sangat kan ayat -ayat orang takder vision dalam hidup macam tu (harus lah hidup bervisi kan!!)
Better keep that to your self la dear.. the right phrase should be :

"Better Live A Happy Life Than Not"

and of coz happiness come in different shapes, colors, sizes and smell !

Enjoy!! :D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. Agree with the statement "Better Live A Happy Life Than Not". Enjoy ur life while u r still single. It wld never b d same later. Trust me. Been thr. :) N marriage life is not as happy as u can imagine. Trust me as well. Currently holding on. :)Ur time will come my fren. Jodoh tidak datang bergolek. One step at a time. Don't worry, b happy. Happy belated birtday my fren! May God bless u always.

ellaien said...

thanks dear.. a fren like u do cheer my life a lot.. muahhhhss hug n kisses babe :)